Carbon Fiber Composite Materials
We, K.Sakai can introduce a wide range of products from small quantities for prototype development to intermediate materials for mass production and also molded products.
- Thermosetting Prepreg (CFRP)
- It is a sheet-shaped intermediate material in semi-curing in which carbon fiber is impregnated with thermosetting resin such as epoxy, phenol and so on. Fast curing type is also available.
- Thermoplastic Prepreg (CFRTP)
- It is an intermediate material for sheet molding which impregnated carbon fiber with thermoplastic resin such as PP or PMMA.
- Resin for Thermosetting Prepreg
- Epoxy or urethane acrylate fast curing type resin.
Urethane acrylate type resin provides CFRP with excellent physical properties. There is no need for extremely cold storage. It is highly adhered to carbon fiber surface-treated for epoxy resin. Moreover, it can be applied to various molding methods because of easy viscosity adjustment. Excellent in adhesion to glass fiber, basalt fiber, aramid fiber.
Different Material Adhesive
- Composite Material
- Carbon fiber(CFRP)
- Vinyl ester
- Gel coat
- Carbon steel
- Powder coated steel plate
Airplanes, Aerospaces, Artificial satellites etc
Railways, Railroad cars, Shinkansen etc
Relief valves, Disc pads, Brake linings, Clutch facings etc
Robot hands, Arms, Frames, Laptop computers etc
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Contact us by E-mail