Nanotechnology Material Business
For the new development including the field of resin, film which we were engaged in and electronic materials, We have started the handling nanotech products by BTCORP GENERIQUE NANO PRIVATE LIMITED company (India) to support this trend.
Graphene is a material with specific functionality found for development of products including toughness, the conductivity in the future. We deal with graphene, Graphene master batch, GO, graphene ink and the carbon nanotube and support the advanced technology development of all of you.
- GrapheneTechnical, Industrial, Anaritical grade
Purity 96-99% Thickness ~3-6nm Surface Area 323-600 m²/g Diameter 10-20 Micron
- GOThermal Countermeasure
Purity > 99% Thickness 0.8-1.6nm Surface Area 500 m²/g Number of Layers Average 1-2
- Grapnene Master batchEnhaunce Hardness
Basis Polymer PP, PA6, PS, LHDPE
Purity > 97% Diameter Av. Outer Diameter: 20nm
Av. Inside Diameter: 16nm
Surface Area 189 m²/g Length ~20 μm
- Graphene Oxide[Industrial]
- Reduced Graphene Oxide
- Functional Graphene-Carboxyl Group
- Functional Graphene-Hydroxyl Group
- Functional Graphene-Phosphate Group
- Functional Graphene-Amine Group
- Graphene Ink
- Multi walled Carbon Nano Tube
- Functional MWCNT-Carboxyl Group
- Functional MWCNT-Hydroxyl Group
- Functional MWCNT-Amine Group
- PP Graphene Masterbatch
- PS Graphene Masterbatch
- Polycarbonate Graphene Masterbatch
- Nylone Graphene Masterbatch
Case Examples of Materials
It can be substituted for rare metal (indium etc) indispensable for touch panel, flat panel television, solar cell and so on.
It is possible to increase the capacity of the lithium ion secondary battery.
Light Weight Reinforced Plastic
By adding small quantity to plastic or carbon fiber composite material, it is possible to make lighter and stronger materials.
Improving performance for golf balls or other sports gear.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Contact us by E-mail